Friday, August 29, 2014

Boy its been a long August!

I swear this August has been the busiest month for me. With summer coming to an end, school beginning and all that comes with school, getting up early, band practices, fighting with the girls to actually attend school. It just seems like it has lasted an eternity.

Been going through some medical issues lately, Nothing I really want to talk about just yet, but it is also a very big reason why I have been feeling so stressed out lately. Along with just exhausted! I am so tired. I could get a full nights rest and wake up ready for bed.

See that pup there in the picture? His name is Silas. That poor pup was so mistreated. His whole life has been void of love, and caring. He is a foster. He came to me barely unable to walk, the previous person caring for him had starved him. He was locked in an outside crate with no human contact and has suffered physical abuse. BREAKS MY HEART to know that people can do this. I freaking seriously dislike people at times. I would choose an animal over a person anytime. There are no hidden agendas ..... just pure love.

Either way .... this foster pup soon as he arrived I was on a mission to show him how he should have been treated. I swear, this dog just doesn't know how to be a dog. Didn't know what playing was. Its been a couple of weeks now, he has come a long way, and I was thinking he should be a FAILED FOSTER! meaning .... I would keep him. Should be foster but he needs to be family.

I got hit in the face with reality of THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON .... just maybe not the reason you think it should happen.

I swear, I was like ... seeing that picture on Dee Dee's page and taking him in, it was meant. He was meat to be mine. Turns out, I was wrong. I have already found a family for Silas. A couple who just lost their dog "Their baby." When nick told me they wanted to adopt him, I was like NO! I was finding any reason what so ever on why they cant. But when you see a womans heart break, and know that the only way she will heal, is having something to love .... and knowing Silas ONLY wants to be love and needs a lot of it, if he was to come out of this pity mess he had become due to his past. The instant love .... I knew the reason Silas had come to me. He wasn't for me ... just for me to save and keep safe while the stars were arranging his true fait.

I am still sad, he isn't even gone yet ... but I feel that void.  let my heart completely fall in love with this pup. He really is one of those dogs who only want love. Marley ... that's my dog. I swear all he cares about is treats! Food seems to rule his life, he is so busy running around being crazy for food that he hardly ever just lays his head in your lap.
Silas .... could care less about treats, even though I am forever trying to get him to eat them anyways .... we are still working on upping his weight. He was skin and bones when he got here. But this dog, LEGIT only wants to be pet.

 I read an article once saying dogs don't like hugs .... This dog, yearns for them. I have never seen a dog smile "Sept for Marley when he is about to go outside for the first time of the day, or you just got home from a long day out." But Silas .... you can see sheer happiness in his eyes. Sounds silly maybe but you can see his heart through his eyes. Maybe its hope. He has such a strong loving spirit.

Either way ... lesson there. Things do happen or a reason, maybe not the way you want them to happen, but the things that happen, deff serve a purpose.


It's Friday ..... I am so thankful. First week of back to school has been accomplished and its a three day weekend. I very much so look forward to sleeping in.

Today is britt's first game where she will be marching in band for. I am so excited for her. I still have not wrapped it around in my head that she is in high school now.

I am seriously feeling so old.

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me for a little while, I sure hope that you are having a good day :)

Feel free to pop over to facebook -- It tells you when I post a new blog. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Randomly-So/491631937586928

No comments:

Post a Comment