Monday, March 16, 2015

Blood Boiling

You know that peaceful day I was having? Completely CRASHED down into a sea of red. Anger, that is how I feel right now. Fucking ANGRY as hell!

People, people make me sick to my stomach. Legitimately sick to my stomach. You know how they euthanize animals, because no one wants them, they are over populating the world, etc. Well, maybe we should re-think whether or not that should be an option for people like this.

Sitting in my driveway, waiting for my girls to get off the bus. Something I do every weekday that they haven't talked me into staying home.
Never mind that, I try my best to keep my yard well kept, never mind that he flicked his smoke butts into my yard, and in my drain pipe. Those butts will just wash out into my yard later. That is not what this is about, that did however irritate me too.

What pissed me off was the sheer lack of humanity, compassion for an animal.
These people, I do not know. They are young. Early 20's maybe. Placed at my driveway for the bus stop. Which isn't what I mind either. What I did mind was what they were saying.

What did they say that pissed me off royally?

Husband to the redhead - Got a new toy. A gun. What were they gloating, laughing, and making a fun fuss over what he was doing with that gun?
Shooting animals. Namely (so far) Just a cat that wondered into his yard. Let me correct that, not his yard, but a yard belonging to someone he rents from.
SHOOTING FUCKING ANIMALS!!!!!!!
Are you mother fucking kidding me? Why? Because they wondered into your yard? What did he say after that. It's fine, there are all kind of cats and dogs wondering around here.
(Which there are.- North Carolina, at least the part I live in, has a no leash law.)
Instantly, all I could think about was this helpless cat. This helpless orange cat that had been shot in the head by some other pathetic excuse for a person "Lowlife!" This same orange cat survived! I nursed him back to health and legit took pride, when I saw him walking around the woods. THEN, Again. I have a feeling the same asshole, did it again.
THIS TIME, there was no saving him. He was too far gone. I will never forget the look in that cats face. I will never forget the tears I cried when Nick and I put it out of its misery. I will never forget the heart break or he anger when we had to bury him in our backyard.

Then I think of another cat -- it's face mangled. It had been hit, beaten and maybe even shot. I am unsure, it was too scared of humans, I couldn't get close enough to save him.

BUT NOW --- All these few years later that I have tried to get those memories out of my heart. Because I seriously cannot understand the disregard for an animals life. But after all this time, its drudged up!

All I can see are all these pets, out and about. Most cats around here are inside/outside cats. Some dogs get free on accident. and now with people on this street, they have a reason to worry. PETS, Peoples pets! Look at that kitty face up there. That is my kitty Amelia, she is an indoor/outdoor cat. Should she be shot?
You know what they said they do after they shoot them? Just throw them in the road, or take them to the highway!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?????????
I swear, sometimes that movie "The purge." Makes absolute sense. If it wasn't illegal, I would so choose my own purge days. People like this. They wouldn't exist.

They plan on shooting "Cats, dogs, birds, raccoons, and deer." Hope they do not kill a redheaded woodpecker, those are protected. Their ass would be smacked with a big fat ass fine.

JUST THROW THEM ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY! what the hell! They truly are fucking scum.

Called the Sherriff. All I can do is make a report and from there call animal control and let them know what is happening.

What world is it that we live in, that we cannot protect the animals that inhabit it with us. I'm highly upset. Let's just say-- they are lucky that hurting people is illegal, and I don't want to go to jail.
I swear, sometimes I love animals more than I love people. I am sorry, I just really needed to rant. Needed this off my chest. Now I need to go find the cat they shot and threw into the woods behind their home, so that I can bury it.

Fuck them! And people out there like them. If you are heartless, shooting helpless animals, then I hope someday you are outside and someone does you just the fucking same!

Signed ... pissed the fuck off!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously hate assholes like that. Show me his house when I come down. He'll never do it again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happily !!
      I know. Me too. I'll never understand how people can be so heartless. It's disgusting.

      Delete