Monday, August 15, 2016

Hitting Refresh

Okay guys, it is obvious I am an easily distracted blogger. I was here, I was ready and then BAM! Swamped by life and my blog once again took its place on the back burner. I need discipline. Or, I need to tell myself that I am not allowed to blog, so that I will naturally rebel, and just do what I should do and - BLOG!

Update: Writing - A few months ago I was challenged to write 10 original creepy tales by Halloween for my girls. (They would like - a copy in hands, not just on screen.) I am almost there. Almost finished. However, their copy will be printed on our home printer. (It will not be available for all until Oct 2017) However, I think I will choose whichever story is their favorite from the ten, and share it with you guys Here on my Authors Blog. So watch out for it.

Update: Kids - Back to school time! I am torn between excitement and dread. Excitement - anyone who has more than one kid, or has babysat multiples, or even has a a gaggle of nieces and nephews would understand why.  "QUIET!" The never ending, sass riddled, fighting that goes on between my girls (if seen by the outside world) is enough to convince anyone that birth control is in fact a great thing. (I half kid there.) I love my three monsters, but people who only see up to the cuddly infant stage might truly think twice after a day with them. I cannot wait for quiet time. But I do dread it, because even with all their nonsense fighting, I legitimately miss them when they are away from me. This is one of the last years I have with my eldest who will be going away for college in 2018. I just feel like time slips away faster during school hours, and I am not keen on the idea of time slipping away from me. I am at a point where I am desperately trying to hold onto any and all time I have left with them. - Sigh. But school it is, so here is to best wishes that it is a good school year and that we are not blessed with shitty teachers.
(JUST A QUICK RANT)
I am not fond of Overhills schools. At all. In fact, the only thing I thought that these schools had going from them is the BAND! But, the man who was making that possible stepped down to follow his own paths in life and someone else is filling his shoes. Or I should say, The shoes are too big and they keep falling off and this poor guy is fumbling mercilessly. He is nothing compared, but hopefully will prove the students differently. So far, consensuses says -- He sucks!  If band goes downhill, then these schools really have nothing going for them. I wish I could afford Private school for them.

I am not really sure how I am going to do my blog quite yet. Daily, weekly or even on what content I will decide to discus. I figure it depends on the day. I guess I will learn as I go, and take you guys along for the ride.

(Ps.) I set myself a phone reminder to blog, so do check back. This time (fingers crossed) I will be a little more punctual.
Have a great day guys. xxDee


No comments:

Post a Comment