Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Phew ........

Today feels like a long day .... and I am barely half way in! I always feel super tired lately after Dr. Visits. I am guessing because I am so damned stressed out about the reason behind being at the doctors so much lately.

I just feel run down!

I am actually in quite a deal of pain today, even with pain killers. You know ... I really HATE pain killers. I do not like how they make my head feel. But, I like that I could feel a lot worse if I didn't have them. PAIN FREE (Or less painful) Wins! Today is NOT a day I would try to suffer through, Hell to the NO on that one!

I wanted to sit here and try to write .... But it turns out my head is a bit fuzzy. I have been sitting here trying to write this, for I am not sure how long, and I am barely making a dent.

DOC gave me crazy pills today --says I am depressed. "Well, YEAH!" Look at all this crap I am going through ... it is not something that brings smiles an excitement to your face. Also gave me Xanax -- I guess I have anxiety too. SOMETIMES I think they just like to give you pills. OF COURSE I have anxiety. "Grant you I have been freaking out a lot more than normal lately, full on he world goes fuzzy, I can't breath, The world is closing in feeling. BUT What I am making my way through, it does not come without anxiety.

Either way ... I feel like that's just a few more pills to clutter my medicine cabinet. Or maybe I will give them a try.

I am sorry this is so short .... I am just so exhausted. I hope so very much that anyone who passes by and gives this a read. I hope you are having a good day! xxDee

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Randomly-So/491631937586928

No comments:

Post a Comment