Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lypo-Spheric R-Alpha Lipoic Acid Review.


Okay, This stuff for all you out there reading this, IS DIFFERENT!

One, SMELL - It really doesn't smell like anything, but the visual is a little off putting. It's thick and goopy.

Taste, it is sugar free so naturally its not going to taste so well.
AND I WILL NOT LIE.
It doesn't taste good at all. NOT IN WATER, I even tried putting it in a cup of kool aid! "That helped."

The trick is to not put it in a lot of liquid, so you can throw back a shot of it ... and be done!

THAT BEING SAID .... It is worth the extra effort of choking it down! I feel great! Or I feel better. I do not feel great at the moment, but that is due to the doctor poking and prodding.

Did I feel healthier, YES ... I still do. The only two things about this I do not like, is the taste, and the price. But the benefits "If you can afford it." Far outweigh the both of those things.

You do get a slight burning sensation in the tummy .... I think because you take it on an empty stomach. But once you eat something ...that feeling subsides.

All in all ... It's not bad. I do feel a lot more energetic. Little more healthy.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment