Saturday, September 27, 2014

BakeitFun Baking Mat Review Review


I am a huge, HUGE fan of cooking, backing, etc. If I am in a kitchen, I am happy. It's like a giant science experiment with me, its like an art, I am creating something. Who knows if it will be good or bad, the point is .... I am creating!

So with that being said, I was extremely excited to try the bake it fun mat.

I have so many cookie sheets that I have DESTROYED. Thanks to pam sprays, and simply forgetting that I had something in the oven and burnt it to the pan. I can not seem to throw them away, because apparently I am a hoarder. So instead I would normally wrap the pan in foil, and then cook what ever I was planning on making on the pan.

THIS MAT "Alleviates this!

I know all you people out there who use foil, KNOW that the stuff is not cheap! I use those pans almost every night during cooking, so foil was being used nightly.

Pros for using foil?
1. Easy clean up
2. I do not have to throw away the pan.
3. helps keep any new pans from being destroyed like the old ones.

Cons for using foil?
1. it is just wasteful.
2. It was getting expensive.

PRO'S FOR THE BAKE IT FUN MAT?

1.Easy clean up! ..... You stick the mat on your pan, you bake like normal, you take the mat off, and you rinse it. Roll it back up, and you are good to go.
2. I do not have to throw away any of the pans.
3. Helps keep any new pans from being destroyed.
4. It is not at all expensive. The bake it mat, is actually affordable.
5. No waste.
6. can be used in the microwave
7. Lessons cooking times.
8. does not smell.

Number seven you might be thinking, How? Legit the mat has these little rings built in "Looks like the rings on a stove." They heat up ... My peanut butter cookies that normally take 9 minutes only took 5.  That may not mean much of a difference to anyone, but when you are being overwhelmed by a sweet tooth, those extra four minutes are a huge deal!

Number 8 might have thrown you a little too... But I worried about that. If I baked "Fake out pizzas on that mat, would the sauce seep into the silicone fibers and effect the taste or smell of my cookies." The answer to that is no. No it doesn't.

CON'S for the BAKE IT FUN MAT.
The only con I have found is that the mat I have does not fit every pan I have. I have to use a rather large pan to use it in. I will have to look into weather or not they have different sizes. If not, that should be something that the company should look into.

All in all ... I really do enjoy the mat. It is easy to use, easy to clean, and it seems to take a beating. I have used it over 13 times and its still in perfect condition! I would recommend it for sure.



  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment