Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm So Excited ...


And I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! GUESS WHAT!!!!! Spirit of Halloween opens on TUESDAY!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow!!!!!!

If you haven't guessed by now, Halloween is my absolute, no doubt about it  FAVORITE holiday, EVER! Next to thanksgiving, because I really like pumpkin pie.



I realize that the likelihood of me getting to go to spirit of Halloween on Tuesday and positively Null. But just the thought that it is open, my heart jumps with excitement.


Anyone who knows me personally, KNOWS, that I have been preparing for Halloween since February. My Pinterest followers were bombarded with pins of how to realistically make fake cut off hands from Jell-o "Which by the way there is an AWESOME ONE HERE http://www.pinterest.com/pin/201254677073020918/
If you are interested in any of my other Halloween pins you can follow my board here http://www.pinterest.com/deechattaway/halloween-ideas/

From fake hands, to DIY Halloween decorations. Which by the way, IS the main reason I want to head to spirit of Halloween. I already know "Thanks to my sister and her Mr." How to make standing props from PVC pipe. But I need ideas, not to mention A mask for the standing prop. ETC. I just basically want to be there.

"PS. That picture up there is something I drew for a kids Halloween book I am working on." I named it Fraidy cat, HOWEVER, there are a lot of books out there with that name, so if you have any ideas for a new name, I am completely open to them!"

That book, Pinterest overload, the constant screams of a tortured victim on my TV. screen (horror movies) I have been ready for Halloween for a long time now. I keep getting told, or I was told "It's only July!" Ugh .... how come they can get away with "Christmas in July" blood donations, but I can't start getting excited about a holiday that comes MONTHS before Christmas?

Right or wrong ... I can not hardly wait.

Maybe its fall I love best ... Mixed with creepy factor of what Halloween means. If you do not know what is behind Halloween, you can find info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween or just google it. There is plenty of information out there.

For me, Halloween is that scary feeling, that chill in the air, the eerie sense that someone is watching. ALSO I love to scare people, and when the people you live with are so used to you jumping out of random places .... they expect it. I need strangers, Un-expecting victims. I need that rush! Not to mention, as sick as it sounds ... kids are easy targets!

With the leaves turning color and the fall approaching ... you can bet your sweet ass I am a happy girl. Horror movies, screams at night, mounds of candy we do not really need but are going to eat anyway

It's a pity that its only ONE night a year.

Have a great day guys. xxDee

If you want to follow my facebook blog page :Feel free: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Randomly-So/491631937586928




No comments:

Post a Comment