Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Can you feel it?

Fall is coming! Nothing makes my heart happier, than the signs of FALL!  A chill in the air, pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin EVERYTHING! Halloween is right around the corner too.

But there is something in the air .... I feel like fall is the only season that time seems to go slower.
Summer bolts by in a flash, Winter, with all the holidays, is gone in a breeze. But fall, sort of floats on by. Same as spring, I guess there are two seasons where time seems to take a break from rushing.

Today is going to be a good day! Silas, the pup I was fostering, goes to his new home today. It's a fantastic forever home for him. I am so happy that he gets a happy ending, and not just transferred from foster to foster, or worse, a rescue. NOT that rescues are bad .... but well, there are so many dogs at rescues. This dog, needs dedication, lots of love ... and the people who want him, can give him just that. I will be saying my goodbyes to him around three. Nick said that he absolutely NOT to come back after his visit with the vet and his soon to be new daddy! I am really happy for him.

I know that Marley "My dog." Is going to be relieved. I thought that Marley was warming up to Silas, but what happened last night, I realized ... NOPE!  When Marley snapped, it was the hammer to the nail that there wasn't a way I could keep this dog.

Plus.... I am in a lot of pain today after my doc visit yesterday, I can not walk him out, and in as far as I have to comfortably. IT'S TIME, for him to go HOME! I am so happy, I can say that. He has a home. BONUS, Nick works with the couple taking him .... So I will get pictures and updates anytime I ask.

Today is my first day on CRAZY PILLS! That is what I have dubbed them. No offense to anyone out there who takes antidepressants. We are in this together! I find it amusing that my alarm reminder comes on full blast "Hello, It's your ... Drug dealer!" Sure hope I remember to silent my phone if I am ever at the school early for the girls. Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about what sort of drugs I am taking.

It looks so nice out ... It always does after a good storm. Which yesterday was a big one. It came out of no where. The dogs were freaking out ... I WAS freaking out! I love storms, hate lightning, ALSO hate when it looks like the pine trees are about to tip over. That's just my luck you know.

Thinking today will be a movie day ... I can not really move around comfortably, so I will use that excuse while I have it. So that I may sit, and do NOTHING!

Movie list (No judging.)
Coraline
Monster house
Hokus pokus
Oculus
and I am thinking that I also want to see
The nightmare before Christmas.

Apparently, I have no grown up movie wise, I still very much enjoy the kids favorites.

Not to mention, I haven't found any TRULY TERRIFYING movies out there. Anyone know of any? If you do ... I would love to know, so I can give them a watch.

I sure hope everyone is having a good day! I plan on doing the same.
Love and hugs everyone xxDee

FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/pages/Randomly-So/491631937586928



No comments:

Post a Comment