Friday, February 27, 2015

I feel like I am beating my head against a wall ... (And a Re-prieve!)

Normally (Due to superstitions) I do not like to put out anything negative. I am a full time believer in (what you put out- comes right back.) But I also believe that holding things in can have a major effect. Also, and quite frankly ... I just need this off my chest.

I feel like I have been bashing my head against the wall dealing with Idiots! Freaking, gosh darn, cannot do their jobs, morons of customer service. I was seriously losing hope in the worlds ability to hire people with actual intellect. Someone capable of doing what is expected, someone who can do what they said they would do. 

It's no secret that I have been miserable dealing with the people who were initially hired to fix our AC unit. It's been two months and nothing, nada, still broke. (I blogged about it.) Hadn't heard from them at all. Until, we get an email saying they are going to replace it. They are going to charge "Fuck all." For modifications. Why are we doing this? Because the coils are in a space that they are unreachable, and cannot be changed. WTF? 
NATURALLY - We have a problem with this. 
We call our case manager (Candace.) 
We had just spoken with Eddie, who we (made sure knew) that the system under the house is completely get-to-able. We have already been through this, we have had numerous people come out to fix the damned AC because it is forever breaking.  They said they would send out a technician so WE could show him how to do his job. 
Back to a minute ago ... we call Candace. We let her know. She starts telling me that they are going to send out someone to better see what is going on with that. (I know, I just got off the phone with them to make it happen, you did nothing.) - (I let that slide.)
We are good with that! Because that means, they can fix the coil (which is what is broke.) Only the coil, and we will not be ass out in an amount we cannot afford at this moment. 
She says - I will call you back on Wednesday to make sure the contractor has been in touch. 

WEDNESDAY - I get a call, I missed this call because I was too busy singing in the shower, to be bothered with answering the phone. (I didn't recognize the ring tone.) I get her message, saying they have sent the specifications. That they are ordering a new unit. 
WHAT????????? 
What the fuck happened to sending someone out? What happened to seeing if the coils could in fact be changed? What happened to people doing what they say they are freaking going to do?
(Ps. NO - The contractor had not been in touch, and I was now dealing with this on my birthday.) *Assholes!*

THAT IS A PET PEEVE OF MINE! 
If you say you are going to do something. THEN DO IT! If you don't. Chances are, you have just annoyed the hell out of me, and I will never believe a word you say from then on out. I forgive, but I do not forget and my trust is hard to earn. 

So ... annoyed that they are just ordering parts without having the technician come out. I call her back and leave a message. SURPRISE no call back. (I have never received a call back on any of the occasions I have left messages) I love how they say, if you have questions or concerns call me and I will call you back. THAT IS BULL. It's just to make you feel better. Do not expect a call back. At least not from people who are incompetent.

But that is what this whole rant was about ... people who are hired to do a job, and then fail to do it. They are out there, annoying the shit out of people like me and so many more. Maybe even one of you have dealt with the frustration of a failure at their job. Sometimes I wonder how they even manage to land the job in the first place? 

Needless to say ... I got a re-prieve. THANKS DYLAN! He is someone at First home warranty who knows how to help the customer. Who listens to your concerns, who does something about it, instead of pushing you aside, because some workers would rather dick around doing what ever the fuck Candace was doing other than her job. (I will be assigned a new case manager for the claim, and they are sending a different company out.) There are good workers out there, and if you run into a bad one, be persistent, maybe luck will be on your side and you'll end up with someone better qualified. 

Here's to hope!   Hoping that this next round, goes a little more smoothly. 
Hope everyone who happens past this, has a great day. xxDee

No comments:

Post a Comment