Thursday, February 12, 2015

Throw Back Thursday -- A new flick


I rarely participate in throw back Thursdays - Mainly because I try to steer clear of the past. But this time .... I am throwing back a realization that I MISS making flicks with the kids. We do not tend to do that much anymore, and I think we will change that.

This is a short fun film we did, I believe last summer. I had more blooper material to work with than actual shots ... But I still love it. I even got my nephew his girlfriend and my niece to join in! It was so much fun.

Avery -- my youngest says "Grab the idea book - I wanna do *I thought you wanted to be my mommy*" I think I will take her up on that suggestion.
Going to grab out the book and see what else we can have fun with!

Hope you all have a great day! xxDee

No comments:

Post a Comment