Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Working hard, or Hardly working?

Today has been a long day, and if there was a way of writing long in an exaggerating manner, without annoying myself due to it "looking off", I would.

My eyes are cramped from having been staring at a computer screen all day.

I love to write, I do. But I love the first draft of writing, where I just write without worrying if there are mistakes, misspellings, or if the grammar police is going to knock down my door. The editing process, not really my favorite.

I'm tired, my eyes hurt ... and I am hungry as hell. You see that picture up there? Yep, all I have had. Spoonfuls of goober. Couldn't apparently be bothered to grab some bread.
You know, I remember loving this stuff as a kid. Nothings changed since I have become what they call an adult. It's still pretty good.
Makes me wonder if I relived any of my other, old favorites, if I would enjoy those as well. My sister Bree, used to make us this concoction of, Peanut butter, syrup and sugar and called it "Peanut butter surprise." When I was younger, I could have sworn it tasted just like peanut butter cookies! "My favorite - next to oatmeal raisin."  Hmmmm.

Either way , long day editing a story that I have been working on. So far I have only released a short story (will be releasing another short to go with that one- I just haven't figured out what to do with Alice yet.)
Secrets within, will be my first (longer-short- more like novella, maybe on the verge of novel) I'm very excited about it. However, after my first blooper of a bad editing job and my misuse of  (") marks, I am taking a little longer.


I would say that I have been working non stop all day, but then, I would be lying. Truth is, I stopped to watch a movie (ouija) I chatted with a few new found friends who share a kindred love of one of my favorite actors.

"The move- if you are wondering."
Not all that great. I enjoyed it, because I enjoy movies. But in all reality, it wasn't that scary. They threw in a few jump scares that will getcha for a second. But for the most part, it wasn't truly scary.
I am still on the lookout for something to truly scare the crap out of me.
That being said, I am looking forward to "The cell - Stephen King" and also "IT" the remake.



Today - It's been a good day. A loooooooonnnnnnng day, but a good one. I hope anyone out there who pops by and sees this, also has a good day, and if not, I hope it gets better! xxDee

ps. Yes, I did just annoy myself while exaggerating long!

No comments:

Post a Comment