Sunday, July 28, 2013

Salivating goodness! My new favorite dish



Ever go to a restaurant “Say: Olive Garden” And think … I really would like to try something new? Then look at the prices and think … Eh? For those prices, I am unsure if I want to order it. What if I hate it? I don’t want to pay fourteen bucks for something that might literally make me gag!

Rest assured. According to My server of the night (Christopher) if I didn’t like it … We could start over. They were not going to force me to finish eating something I simply didn’t like after telling him I didn’t want to pay those prices for crap. Because the last time I was here … I ordered their new “Peach chicken” and was … Well, let’s just say I was less than impressed. Not hungry enough to order my normal tour of Italy I was in the mood for something new. Very interested in their apricot chicken “New” on their list, but nervous that it would be just as bad as the peach.

I stand corrected!

Through a little persuasion from chis, and his *Stand by this one attitude* I gave in. Forked out the bucks and waited patiently through toasted ravioli, mozzarella sticks and salad to see if I had in fact made a mistake.

I knew that they would fix it, we would find something that I did in fact like. But I didn’t know if I really wanted to wait for a whole other meal to be created why my family sat there waiting.

It was absolutely amazing! I do not know if it was the mixture of asparagus and broccoli juices intertwining with the apricot and I believe the seasoning Thyme, but it was mouth wateringly good! I highly recommend it!

Moral of the story?

Sometimes, it’s actually a good thing to set forth in the world and try something new. Be it ballroom dancing or something as simple as the meal you order at one of your favorite restaurants!

Also … That Olive garden really is one of those places that go out of their way to make sure that you are happy with your visit. If you don’t like it! They will fix it! “For all those picky eater kin of mine out there”

Try it! It’s delicious. Honestly I have been day dreaming about eating this again ever since!
BUT I AM ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT ... for something more delicious. What are some of your guys favorites?

Thanks for reading you guys! Hoping you all are having a great weekend! xxDee

No comments:

Post a Comment