Saturday, May 9, 2015

Very Healthy Spiral Vegetable Slicer (Product Review)


Hey guys, I am back with another product review. This time, we are reviewing the "Very healthy spiral vegetable slicer."

It's a nifty little contraption that works a lot like a pencil sharpener, to shred veggies into veggie noodles. 

I never really thought I would ever need one of these, but now that I have tried it, I don't think I could ever not have one. 
"I use mine more for making salads."

It's quick, it's convenient most most importantly, It's easy. 


It's compact so it makes storing it simple, it also comes with its own cleaning brush (Which comes in handy for its already easy to do cleaning.) and a round vegetable grip that helps you press the ends of the veggies through without harming your fingers. "It is very sharp." 
This spirals hand grips are a plus. Making handling it a cinch. 

In all honesty - It works, it isn't a gimmick. But that is not why I love it. I love it because I am weird about my food, I like things to look pretty, or neat, or different. Salads have not been the same. 

ONE NOTE: I wouldn't use this to shred tomatoes or like type veggies. I made a mess. But it does make for making an interesting dish for your friends and family.

You can get yours here if you would like Spiral Slicer by VarietyLand
Also visit the company to learn more By clicking here

I did do a youtube product review which you can watch below.

ALSO -- I am giving one of these babies away free - All you have to do is be the first to comment on this blog, or comment in the comments on my facebook page. Facebook

UPDATE: CONGRATS SHANDEE!


As always - Thanks for stopping by xxDee



No comments:

Post a Comment