Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum Review.


Hey guys, I'm back with another product review.  Thanks to Tomoson , I got to try this stuff free.

First off - Right off the bat. I noticed the smell. It smells a lot like Nair hair remover. It has sort of a burnt type smell to it. I cannot really explain the scent, can only compare, and what comes to mind is Nair.

The feel. It smooths on like lotion, it isn't oily or greasy feeling. It does heat up. Not to go perv or anything, but this blog is apparently about comparisons. It's kind of like KY warming gel. Only - it feels like lotion.

This stuff is supposed to aid in the reduction of cellulite, It also has a thermo fat burner which I guess actively reduces fat deposits.  It contains caffeine and horsetail extract that stimulates metabolism, and supports collagen production. It is supposed to help with problem areas, such as abdomen, waist and buttocks.   Sounds great right? And at a low marketable price of 15 bucks. What do you have to lose - Other than troublesome cellulite and fat deposits?


I have been using this stuff for about 2 weeks on my thighs and stomach mainly. I did not use it on my bum, because I didn't want to lose fat deposits there. I enjoy filling out my jeans. Keep in mind while using this stuff, I have been eating healthy and exercising.

My own personal opinion with this stuff - is it is a hit or miss. Some areas, I have noticed actual change. Like my thighs. (I have three kids- I do not have a thigh gap! I have curvy thighs, and while I love them, I sometimes do get that undesirable cellulite rearing its ugly little head.) Did this stuff drastically change that? No, it did not make it magically disappear. However, it has lessened it some. I have only used this stuff for two weeks, maybe even a little less. It takes at least a month to see any real change, so for me to see even a little at barely two weeks, gives me hope that this stuff is the real deal.

I didn't really have a lot of cellulite or fat deposites on my stomach area that I noticed, I just wanted it tightened and toned. - ODDLY, I noticed my stretch marks lighten. Which thanks to dear Nick, It is because this stuff was working. ( I had more (fat deposits) than I thought, and by reducing the fat deposits there, and aiding in collagen production (the stuff that keeps skin elastic and pliable.) I feel like it helped renew the area. Could be the constant dead skin removal with sugar scrubs mixed with the moisturizing portion and collagen help that this stuff provides.

All in all, I am on the fence.  I feel like I should use it a little while longer, and update you guys again once the tube is completely empty. It's not a miracle worker, not magic in a bottle, but it is doing something.

As always, thanks for stopping by xxDee

No comments:

Post a Comment