Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day One "Happy New Years!" Everyone.

Day one into the new year, there is no drastic change, nor delusions that there will be eventually this year. What there was, was a good day. I just decided to stop trying to control my future but rather enjoy the moments as they present themselves into my life. It works. I haven't felt stressed at all today.

Spent a little time at the arcade with the family ... enjoyed some sweet frog ice cream after. Right at this moment I am listening to the laughter of my youngest daughter, while she is playing with her uncle Richie. When I say play, I mean she is hailing balls at his face and laughing hysterically each time she manages to get him. It is quite adorable.

I am going to do that One picture a day thing. That is the picture that you see posted along with this post. I have taken a great deal many more than one, but this is the one that stands out in my heart.

I plan on doing all those things I said in the last blog regarding my theme as well ... but today, for now. That felt perfectly perfect to be the only thing I accomplished other than a good visit with friends today.

This will be a very short post ... I just  decided to try to be here a little more this year.

One thing I learned today ...LET GO! Don't try to control the situation. Enjoy every bit that comes into your life. We are not guaranteed tomorrow ... if you stress out and try to control everything now, you will miss out on so much.

An event in my life that is starting this year with me has brought me to the realization that, having a spotless house, doing this, pleasing others ... etc. It is not as important as simply being with the people you love around you. You never know how much time we have left. So just Let go. Love, laugh, and do something silly.

Happy New Year everyone ... May we all have a really good one.   xxDee

No comments:

Post a Comment