Monday, June 8, 2015

DAY 1 of 4

Four, not my favorite number of  numeric existence. But it's a nice solid number none the less. FOUR. That is how many days I have left of peace and quiet. Although I somewhat feel screwed on that whole peace part. My mind is anything but peaceful at the moment.

Four days until summer break! I am torn between "Dread and excitement."

EXCITEMENT: I'll have my three monsters home every single day! (Or) Home on days, they haven't decided to do something with their friends. Summer in the world of us Chattaway's - means - Creativity, and I thrive on that. I am never more satisfied in life, than in moments we find ourselves smothered in intense creativity. Be it - us, making short fun, and sometimes creepy flicks together. Making crafts, or building a sheet fort in the living room to tell each other scary stories. I love the thickness of the imaginations that dwell in my home. It is never dull around here. That is for sure.

DREAD: My girls seem to be at that age, where, every little thing that each of them do, annoys the other. There is constant bickering. I dream summer, because I haven't quite figured out how to nip that in the bud.

Either way - excitement far out weighs the dread - Just four more days!

Today has been pretty productive. If you can see in that picture up there (20,631) That is how many words I have completed in a story that I have been working hard on. "Secrets within." So far (under my own name - not counting my pen name) I have only ever published "Short stories." This will be my very first - novel. I am really excited about that!
Alongside the writing, the house is in pretty okay shape, and I have edited 30 pictures.

All in all - I think it's been a pretty good day. Not bad for a Monday at all, and not bad for 10:15 on a Monday morning.
Busy! and I like busy. It keeps my mind from straying to places I would rather it not.

Right about now, I am thinking either, a movie or book, and some snacks. At first I was sure that I was being haunted by an angry monster, but realized - it's just my pissed off belly!

Anyone out there seen any good movies lately? Read any good books?  I am always looking for   suggestions.

You know - as I sit here writing this blow, listening to "Heart - These dreams." I realize, that I really cannot wait till these four days are over. It is so boring being home by yourself. I am a boring ass person!
Before I go off into some negative rant about myself, I think I will grab this spoon I am singing into, and dip it in some "Goober" Find a movie, some real food and try to pass the next few hours quickly. Thank goodness, school only lasts until 3!

Have a great day guys. xxDee

No comments:

Post a Comment