Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sometimes, coffee and rest outweighs Cleaning.


Today is a good day. A busy day but a good one. Today is a get shit done, because you’re running out of time because you procrastinate too much day.

It’s a rush through the house and clean

Pack up all photography equipment for birth/and newborn shoot

Make sure all the bills are paid or set to be paid

A put last finishing touches on your book DAY. Along with so many other tedious things I didn’t bother boring you with. 

I let my baby sister “Lonna.” Who in all reality is nothing close to a baby and in fact having a baby of her own – read my story. I wanted an opinion. I know most people are like, oh my Goodness, not family opinions. What they do not know about my sister, is that she enjoys the misery of others. If my book sucks. She will not hesitate for a second to let me know. In fact she would most likely deliver her opinion on a jagged edged poisoned plate. Fact one. I trust her. I value her input. She is the most honest person I know. Grant you at this moment, she has only seen a part of it, not it as in entirety. The fact however is, she wants more. She wants the whole thing.  Which of course she can have once I publish it and it is up for sale.

Life has been so crazy lately you guys. I have been through things “Just” this week alone that had me pulling my hair out, begging for a lobotomy. ANYTHING, to stop the madness. I have come to the conclusion, that some people in my life are just not good for me.  Some situations seemed to be draining my very soul. Also came to the conclusion that I just can’t do it anymore. I can’t keep dealing with the negativity I was surrounding myself in.

I am focused now. FIRST, all the stuff I mentioned above. Next, continue my writing. Maybe even spring clean the house, seeing how it is now officially spring. I also can’t forget to make those candles that were ordered. Those are a deadline. I can’t forget that deadline.

I know I say that there has been a lot going on, and I give hints at what. But it’s not something I can share in a whole. People that are involved, secrets within, so many different dimensions to the situation, that sharing would just make a sticky mess.

Some stuff though, some of the positives I am focusing on. My sister is about to have a baby. A little boy. I am super stoked about that. I get to take pictures of her water birth. So long as that baby waits till Tuesday when I get there to come out.

I finished my book “Freddy the frog” Which I mentioned in my last post. I really am a terrible drawer. However, that being said. The illustrations are coming out quite cute. I am happy with it. I have twelve more pictures to go and then I will have to figure out how to insert them into kindle ebook format. That will probably be a lot harder than thought. But I found this book by R. Scot Johns that looks promising in the ability to help me out with that. So I bought it instantly and plan on reading it in the car. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D0HWJI6/ref=oh_d__o00_details_o00__i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fertilizer is coming along. I am in the write the blurb stage. I didn’t realize that writing a blurb could be almost harder than writing the book. It is hard to write something to pull the reader in, without giving it completely away. I have written more drafts of the blurb than I have the book. I am determined to get it right though. It is what it is, you know?
I am seriously determined to make today better than yesterday. I never knew the extent of how badly someone could disappoint you till then. Never knew how ashamed I could feel to be apart of something. Let's just say, Some people, just can't be saved. They do not realize how wrong they are. They are stuck in their own delusions. It's like that saying. "You can't fix stupid." I am trying my best not to dwell on this, and fueling my thoughts with the taste of donuts. I will regret that. I have had like 8 mini donuts.
 
The picture you see, is what I am thinking of putting on my author page. I don't really know what an author picture is supposed to look like. So it is what it is. You know :) Any thoughts on what it should be?
 
Alrighty, I have procrastinated a good deal this morning. So I guess getting my tush in gear is what's needed. Sigh, If only procrastination was rewards with maids and people to rub your feet. Have a great day you guys. xxDee

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment