Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Letting My inner nerd shine ... You could be standing on the moon today!


Peaceful … That is my word for today! Mainly because as I sit here at my lap top, coffee next to me and music in the background. It is exactly the word that fits how I feel. I love days when I can wake up with thoughts of “This day will be better!” “I will not wake to fight.” Because today will be different. My children are safe … and the past is the past.

Things are about to get personal!

It’s funny … For the biggest portion of my life I could, would blame my past for who I am. For why I do the things I do. ETC. Recently I have realized that (I was playing the victim) I was using my past and the things that formed it as excuses. I was pussing out of taking responsibility for my own actions. I realized just how much I was truly hurting myself by doing this. How much holding onto anger and tears and regret can really affect who you are. It was only recently after talking with a friend that it clicked. Holding onto the past only gives it that much more power. You can only heal and move on once you truly let go. Until you learn to let go and face what is ahead without turning back into the past to grab onto a shred of reasoning for why what happening now is happening you’ll never overcome it!

That lesson helped a lot in recent things in my life. I could have woke up thinking… “Damn that griffin.” I could have focused on the audacity, could have allowed myself to be overcome by irritation. But instead I focused on today. Today … is a good day!

So pretty much I am in a peaceful state. Which by the way … I just want to say “Pandora! Pandora is the shit!”

I put in one artist and it instantly and strangely connected to my soul musically speaking. Not one song I haven’t like has played! Just thought I would let you guys out there know that! In case you are ever in a music bind.

ALSO ….

Would like to tell you guys about something cool I watched and then googled! Did you guys know that you do not need a space shuttle to come into contact with the moon? You may have a small little piece laying undisturbed under your bed, couch or tables (if you are like me and rarely clean under those places) *blush* you could have a piece stuck in the cracks of your sneakers! HOW COOL IS THAT? Seriously “You can check out the original source here – He explains it better than I ever could.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbgz4yY-xX0 But pieces of space MANY, MANY pieces of space fall to earth every year. Most from asteroids ETC. but some from the moon as well. There are partials from space layering where we walk every day! And you very well could be tracking in your very own piece of the moon! I simply think that is just awesome. But watch the video. He explains it in detail. As well as so many more interesting things.

(So that little tid bit explains the photo)

I am seriously infatuated with the moon. It is by far one of the most beautiful things I have seen. I am amazed by it. (I took this picture last night around 7pm standing in my front driveway) (The little guy next to the moon gave me a fright to remember so I decided to give my friend a little photo shoot) From the safety behind my window screen.

According to google this creepy new friend of mine is called a writing spider. (I know this thanks to my sister Lonna pointing it out) Their bite is harmless to humans … So that is good to know. They may bite if picked up but rarely attack large animals. Lonna points out my recent attempt at a pumpkin patch would explain why it chose my house for a home. These little things tear down and rebuild their web daily and are larger than their males. They really are interesting. Spiders make me fear for my life. However this little guy/gal is benefiting me by eating all those pesky little mosquitos, nats ETC. So we can be friends as long as it stays outside!  It really is quite beautiful.

Either way … this is just a rant about my day. A few lessons learned. Cool moon facts and a friend who doesn’t get the reconization they really deserve, unless they are realized by a frantic screamer holding a shoe.

To anyone who stopped by … thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! xxDee

No comments:

Post a Comment